1. General Information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the Service is PROMILER Sp. z o.o., located in Poznań at Głogowska 277, 60-104 Poznań, KRS Number 0000496714, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 7831709058, National Business Registry Number (REGON) 302677996.
3. In concern for the safety of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on Personal Data Protection, the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means, as well as all kinds of executive acts and acts of European Union law.
4. Personal data is processed based on the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to fulfill a contract concluded between the parties.
5. The Service implements functions for acquiring information about Users and their behavior in the following ways:
a) through information voluntarily entered in forms
b) by collecting „cookies” [see cookies policy].
6. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the User.
7. Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to carry out the process of informational contact service.
8. Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The individual who placed their data in the form has the right to access their personal data. This person also has the right to modify and cease processing their data at any time.
11. Links to other websites may appear on the Service. Such websites operate independently from the Service and are not in any way supervised by alco-pole.com. These pages may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you to read.
12. Profiling and remarketing:
a) The Service uses online identifiers, including cookie identifiers, internet protocol addresses, and device identifiers; customer identifiers;
b) The Service uses tools to create personalized ads and offers;
c) A User who does not consent to tracking and profiling may use browser add-ons, e.g., Do not track:
If you use Mozilla Firefox, download the add-on from: https://addons.mozilla.org/pl/firefox/addon/donottrackplus/
If you use Google Chrome, download the add-on from: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/do-not-track/ckdcpbflcbeillmamogkpmdhnbeggfja?hl=pl
If you use Opera, download the add-on from: https://addons.opera.com/pl/extensions/details/dont-track-me-google/
If you use Safari, download the add-on from: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416?locale=pl_PL
d) User data is also collected for statistical purposes (Google Analytics).
e) Each User has the right to have their data removed from the service’s database in Analytics, e.g., using a web browser plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout